Wednesday 28 October 2015

Workshop: ZBrush 2

I had another ZBrush session today and we mostly just learned about a few more tools and techniques such as mirroring, the functions of the edit and draw modes and then a few different brushes. Like before, I struggled to remember most of what was taught to us partly because our tutor goes through things pretty quickly and I struggle to keep up, but mostly because there is a lot to remember in general and I simply cannot keep up. However, we had a lot more time this session to just play around with the program and to just quickly create something, which I went for a snake's head, which I am actually quite proud of as it is only the second time I have properly used the program and I feel that it actually came out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment