Wednesday 2 March 2016

Life Drawing 6

My life drawing session today was quite a bit different to previous sessions, as we had two models and a fantasy theme to it by having them dress as medieval characters. 

These are the first drawings I did. Each one was 12 minutes long and it's blatantly obvious that I was drawing to slowly, but I am happy with a couple of them despite this. They were done on what was called 'cheap paper' and were mostly drawn in charcoal, although the first one was done in pencil.

This last drawing was a 45 minute drawing which went by surprisingly quickly. Again I did not finish it but funnily enough I was a lot closer to finishing it then any of the others. This was done in a mixture of white chalk for the highlights and the charcoal for the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment