Sunday 6 March 2016

Week 22 Summary

On Monday we had a lecture similar to the last one, where it was another live workshop and I feel the same about it as I did last week: a few useful parts that made it useful overall.

On Wednesday I had a life drawing session focusing on fantasy, so the models dressed up in medieval style clothes with weaponry, which was pretty good and very different from the usual, but once again my drawings were not finished, but it was still very enjoyable.

Thursday was just another simple drop-in-like session similar to last week, but we was given a slight recap on how to bake a model. This was very helpful with re-jogging my memory on it, and I managed to get notes written up on anything I did not already know. In the afternoon we had a lecture about gender and intersectionality, which was incredibly interesting and I really liked it. It was very informative and has really gotten me into the idea of writing this essay which we have to write, although I'm not sure what to actually write about at the moment.

In my own time I've UV mapped the Hydra Splatling model I made and have continued working on my pillar to the point where I have decimated the model and am ready to take it into Maya and begin turning it into the low poly model.

No comments:

Post a Comment