Friday 11 March 2016

Pillar creation

My pillar was first created in Maya, where I used a cylinder for the base and extruded it multiple times and edited the scaling of parts to eventually create the base. The main body was created with a flattened cylinder, the middle part towards the bottom was deleted and the remaining parts bits the bridged together to create the legs. The head was created with a simple sphere that was then bridged to the torso after a few faces were deleted. The hat was created from a cylinder extruded a couple of times, with the long extension upwards also being an extrude. 

Once this was done I exported it into ZBrush as a tool. I did not create the eyes and arms in Maya as I felt it would be a lot easier to make within ZBrush. I started off by subdividing the model a few times in order to make is smoother, and then I added damage to it by using the brush







No comments:

Post a Comment