Tuesday 10 November 2015

BA1a (3): Thumbnails


Before creating my final piece I need to create a rough idea of what I am going to do, so I created a few quick thumbnails to give me a rough idea on what I want to do. The two most left silhouettes feature a completely darkened background with a small amount of light peering through a window or hole, with the light hitting the character. The middle silhouette on the top row is similar to these, but with light coming down on the side and illuminating only half of my character. The last two thumbnails feature her at a window, where in one she hiding around the side and the other she is climbing out.


Personally my favorite one, and the one I will be using as a base, is the ones where some light is coming down with her standing in the center of it, specifically the light coming down at an angle.


No comments:

Post a Comment