Thursday 24 September 2015

Workshop: Photoshop and Alchemy

Today I had my workshop about Photoshop and Alchemy, which went alright, although everything that our tutor taught us about Photoshop I knew already so I was able to continue my silhouettes whilst our tutor explained the program to the rest of the group. However, I had never heard of Alchemy before, but the program is a simple digital drawing program. A lot of the brushes have incredibly odd effects that would take a while to get used to, like just pasting random shapes as you draw lines and a brush that only draws when your stylus is off the tablet. The intention of the Alchemy tutorial was to give us another option for creating silhouettes, but I could not manage to set the brush to the same setting that our tutor used, so did not come out with any results. At this point in time though I had already begun working on my final design, so more silhouettes were not really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment