Saturday 20 February 2016

Week 20 Summary

I was ill on the Wednesday so I could not attend that day's session, but Thursday's session was a ZBrush tutorial and it was actually quite fun, we was shown how to apply damage to objects and then tasked with creating a pillar in 4 weeks, which in turn has motivated me to do more work since I have a time to aim to get it all done for. The idea of the pillar has also grasped my attention a lot more since we actually design it ourselves instead of just creating something from an image, like with the phone.

I've also made a couple more models in my free time, which are of Pokemon, since I wanted to try something other then a weapon, and felt like some of the more robotic Pokemon could work quite well in Maya. In the end I made Bronzong and Klefki, to which I am incredibly happy with Klefki and in fact, I think it's probably one of the best models I've made so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment